S2AS - News

Friday 26 August 2011

New Brighton Team Member: Ant Dancalfe

We just wanted to share the great news about our newest adiition to the S2AS team:
Ant Duncalfe.

Ant will be working in the Brighton Store and is the go to guy for any snowboarding or wakeboarding questions or tips! Below is a little word from the man himself:

"I have just moved back to my homeland of the UK having been away for 5 years doing summer and winter season’s back to back taking advantage of every extreme sport under the sun. I’ve been a keen snowboarder since my first season in Kitzbuhel, Austria and my passion, knowledge and skill have being growing ever since. I have shred seasons in Austria and France and am now excited to see what the UK’s snow scene has to offer!

On the summer side I have been a Windsurf and Wakeboard/Ski Instructor in places such as Dahab, Egypt and Ortakent, Turkey. My passion for snowboarding helped me progress into wakeboarding and has given me the buzz for the sport. Give me a board in any conditions on any surface and I am happy to be involved. Kitesurfing is my next project and I am so stoked to be a part of this scene due to how freestyle orientated and technical this sport is.

So I’m a freestyle, board loving, give anything ago guy who can’t wait to start this winter season with S2AS and get involved with the UK scene.

Happy Days!"

Welcome to the team Ant!